October 14, 2011

the usual New Age assortment of meditations that heightened psychic powers

Noah’s Ark Of Consciousness

The child seized these brick labels as greedily as he seized the tit. What else could he do? That child needed the grown-ups, and the grown-ups felt they needed to condition him for the coming life of lies and limitations.

Noah’s Ark Of Consciousness

Fear had become his bedmate, denial, the sheets.

Noah’s Ark Of Consciousness

At first I tried the usual New Age assortment of meditations that heightened psychic powers. After four years of this, I could see auras, read minds, etc. Still, the essential facticity of my being was hidden. While astral traveling I had many fascinating experiences, but they didn’t make me any more aware of who was zipping in and out of the astral realms. Who was seeing auras? Who indeed was opening his chakras? Who was reading minds? Who was this mystery that sometimes accurately saw the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment