October 14, 2011

Noah’s Ark of Consciousness.

Noah’s Ark Of Consciousness

One of the renegade mystics, Osho, believes the next Noah’s ark needed to save humanity is a Noah’s Ark of Consciousness.

Noah’s Ark Of Consciousness

It is not a UFO mothership of nebulous construction built for one to wait out the seven years of tribulation behind a comet’s tail. It isn’t a cave city for survivalists. It is a hideaway so secret that you’d never guess how close it nudges against where you live even at this moment. It hides right behind the source of your existence. This safe haven is a place that spiritual survivalists retreat to. It is the ark of consciousness within each of us. The pathway to this ark can be found by remaining silent and centered exactly in the middle of the cyclone of the coming times.

Noah’s Ark Of Consciousness

Gradually Pink Floyd’s bricks piled up around me, blocking out the limitless view of the innocent and unnamable wonder that a child feels by just being alive.

Noah’s Ark Of Consciousness

was taught to hold on to thoughts and possess emotional expectations; in short, I was given recipes for accepted adult behavior. I painfully learned to live in a world where beauty and the art of being alive are pushed lower and lower on life’s laundry list; I was taught to survive in a culture where cars, money, face-saving at all costs, and manipulation of others are the primary values. I had come into the world as a cosmos and it looked like I would leave the world as a spent commodity.

Noah’s Ark Of Consciousness

When it got too much, I got pushed to the edge of a nervous breakthrough. There were only two alternatives: rediscover what I had lost, or lose myself.

Noah’s Ark Of Consciousness

but this is the Kali Yuga after all — an age that uses the least adequate media to express the deepest truths.

Noah’s Ark Of Consciousness

I do not yet know who I am but meditation allows me to often see how I am.

Noah’s Ark Of Consciousness

I become more a spectator than a participant in stress, pain, and denial. Through meditation I have been able to uncover the root cause of all my misery: The fear of change, and lurking behind that, the ultimate fear — the fear of death. Meditation has helped me observe the mechanics of misery and fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment