March 10, 2012

Affirmations

Sherrie Questioning All: Lost in the Equations. Events/Situations that are coming at us from all aspects of Life. Helping Each Other.

“I am now experiencing perfect health, abundant prosperity and complete and utter happiness. This is true because the world is full of charming people who now lovingly help me in every way. I am now coming into an innumerable company of angels. I am now living a delightful, interesting and satisfying life of the most widely useful kind. Because of of my own increased health, wealth and happiness. I am now able to help others live a delightful, interesting and satisfying life of the most widely useful kind, my good -- our good -- is universal.” “I am now activated by Divine Love and guided by divine power into my right work, which I perform in a perfect way for perfect pay. The divine plan of my life now takes shape in definite concrete experiences, leading to perfect health, happiness, success and prosperity.” “Divine intelligence is in charge of my life. I am now open, receptive, and obedient to its rich instruction and guidance.” This next one is one I use to say all the time and it really did make the difference.  It is something I am saying over and over again right now, due to my own personal situations that I have to deal with at this time. “This situation does not dismay me. God is with me to uphold and sustain me, and to make all things right. I trust everything in my life to the tender care of the Father. I know his will for me is health, happiness, prosperity, spiritual unfoldment and all that is good.” “Nothing but good can come into my life, for God is in charge.”

 

 

http://www.excellerated.com/myteleclass/Money-Me-Prosperity.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment