April 28, 2011

OpenHeaven.com - Terry Bennett w/ Mike Bickle - Word given August 2010

OpenHeaven.com - Terry Bennett w/ Mike Bickle - Word given August 2010: "Lord, I don’t want to be forced into the conflict in an unrighteous way, a way of the flesh.” But, the message was loud and clear to me, these men loved God and were forced to take a stand and we will be too. I was convinced of that.

In many ways in my own heart, it was very challenging and continues to be very challenging to me because I would rather continue to keep my eyes on the Lord Jesus and there is a reality to this, and to continue to proclaim the gospel and continue to see what we are seeing but our nation has always had men and women who stood up and that is why we have the nation we have.

That was made really clear to me in the encounter that they did not have luxury of not getting involved. I am still wrestling with that, honestly, in my own heart. How does that look? What are the requirements? What is this going to look like? That type of thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment