May 21, 2011

Don't Burn Out!

For example, while I was in college in Dublin, I used to smoke cigarettes. I was sitting at a table with some friends, who, like you, had asked for proof of the psychic kind and had seen some during our years together. I lit a cigarette, then realised I needed to go to the loo. I was a bit annoyed because tobacco in Ireland is very expensive, and the way they design cigarettes means that even if you leave it unattended, it will burn completely. So, I picked it up, and said to it, "don't burn out," put it on the ashtray and walked off. When I got to the loo, I found it had a huge queue, so it took me a while to get back to the table. As I approached the table, I saw that all my friends were leaning toward the center of the table, watching something very intently. When I reached them, I saw that the cigarette had not burned out, not one millimeter. I reached over, picked it up and took a long drag, then looked at it and said, "thank you."

My friend all clapped and said, "wow", "amazing", "how did you do that," all that sort of stuff. So, I looked at them and said, "I didn't do a thing, you did it. You thought it was going to happen because I said it, and then it did happen." It wasn't me at all you see, it was them. I had forgotten about the thing as soon as I got to the loo. They knew I could do a few "weird" things, so they really believed that it would happen. They are, we are all, able to manipulate this holographic reality to the extent of our own "knowing" and rehabilitation

No comments:

Post a Comment